I love conducting classes where I can help people by offering a different perspective or new methods to assist them in solving their problems. The topics always open up fascinating and insightful discussions from which participants can obtain answers for their specific issues. In addition to teaching at Maui College, I also founded a Personal Transformation Support group back in 2010 where I presented a different topic for every meeting.
Topics I’ve covered in the past include the following:
- Dream Interpretation
- Overcome Your Fears
- How to Practice Non-Attachment for Inner Peace
- Loving All of Your Parts
- Unconditional Acceptance of Others
- Change Your Trigger to an Opportunity
- Create Affirmations That Work for You
- How Your Body Reacts to Your Mind
- Negative vs Positive Motivation
- Non-Violent Communication Made Simple
- Avoid Being a Trigger
- Let Go of Blame and Guilt
- Intuition vs Ego: Who’s Doing the Talking?
If you are interested in having me speak to your group or conduct a class, please contact me.
Photo of “Overcoming Fears” class, Maui College at the University of Hawaii.